if you are looking for a place to stay in the Giant Mountains in a warm and family-friendly atmosphere created by the owners of an old renovated house with a tradition dating back to around 1850, this is the right place!
We offer two apartments for overall 8 people. The bigger flat with the fireplace can accommodate 5 people, while the smaller one is prepared for 3. Each of the holiday apartments consists of a spacious living room with double bed and sofas, bathroom/toilet and fully equipped kitchen with dining table.
Our house is situated in a peaceful and picturesque part of Szklarska Poreba on a blue hiking trail. By short walking distance through old forest one can visit Chybotek (wobbling rock), Złoty Widok (Golden View), the grave of Karkonosz and Szklarka Waterfall. It is a great spot to ride a mountain bike.
- parking place next to our house
- wireless internet WiFi
- ski room with boots dryer and room for all your sport outfit (mountain bikes, canoes, climbing equipment, etc.)
- wood for fireplace with firestarter (15 polish zloty PLN per portion if needed)
- our guests may feel free to use our garden on the south side of the house equipped with the barbecue set, camp-fire and garden furniture set
- for our smallest guests the baby bed with an additional mattress, feeding chair, baby bath tube, children toilet seat and children's stool are available.
Smoking in our house in not allowed.
For the comfort of all our guests we do not accept pets in our house.
We very much appreciate the quite and peace of our guests and our own - therefore noisy parties are not welcome.
We are happy to answer your questions. For the common convenience please contact us preferably per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With kind regards,